Haldiram Style Aloo Bhujia Sev Recipe – Aloo Bhujia ASMR – Aloo Namkeen – Crispy Bikaneri Bhujia
Aloo Bhujia is a very popular, crunchy, crispy, and deep-fried snack made with spicy potato and besan mix. The golden, spicy, crunchy, and addictive noodle snack is best for munching at any time. Plus, it is vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan!
There is certainly no equivalent to the exquisiteness of this ultimate comfort snack ‘aloo bhujia namkeen’ or ‘sev’.
You can have this versatile snack on its own. But this super delicious aloo bhujia namkeen is a perfect accompaniment to a piping hot cup of tea. This also tastes out of the world when served with some cold coffee, or rose milk.
Aloo Bhujia is a must during festivals and celebrations along with Indian sweets and other snacks like namak para, besan para, and chakli. But it can also be served as a tea time snack for tea parties or brunch. Not only you can munch this snack at any time of the day, but this also adds a nice crunch to your chaats, bhel, salads, and parathas or sandwiches.
No wonder this staple snack is a favorite among people of all ages in Indian homes.
If you are Indian or familiar with Indian namkeens, then you would surely know that this all-time favorite savory snack aloo bhujia is one of the best when it comes to satisfying the craving for something crispy and crunchy.
This is a fail-proof recipe to make Haldiram style Aloo Bhujia Namkeen. If you love Haldiram’s Aloo Bhujia Namkeen or any other namkeen, then this easy recipe is for you.
#aloobhujia #indianfood #namkeen
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/aloo-bhujia/
Ingredients For Aloo Bhujia:
☛ 475g or 4 medium-sized potatoes, boiled and peeled
☛ 2 cups or 264g gram flour (besan)
☛ 3/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
☛ 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
☛ 1 teaspoon red chili powder (I used kashmiri red chili powder)
☛ 3/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
☛ 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
☛ 1/2 teaspoon black salt
☛ 1 teaspoon mint powder
☛ Pinch of asafoetida (hing)
☛ 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
☛ 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon oil
☛ Water for kneading dough (I used about 2-3 tablespoons)
☛ Oil for deep frying
How to make Aloo Bhujia:
1. Grate the boiled potatoes using a fine grater.
2. Add grated potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
3. Now add besan, and seasonings (black pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, black salt, mint powder, asafoetida, and salt to the same bowl.
4. Mix everything together until combined.
5. Then add 1 tablespoon oil and mix again.
6. Now add a little water and knead into a soft and slightly sticky dough.
7. Add 1 teaspoon oil and lightly coat the dough with the oil.
8. Cover the dough with a damp paper or kitchen towel and set aside for 20 minutes.
9. Divide the dough into 2 portions and shape them into thick logs.
10. Now, grease the plate/attachment with the finest holes and namkeen maker.
11. Fill one log in the namkeen maker or press fitted with the greased plate.
12. Cover with the lid.
13. Heat oil in a wide pan over medium heat. To check, drip a small piece of the dough in the hot oil, if it comes up that means you are ready to fry the bhujia.
14. Once hot, move the handle in a circular motion or press down the namkeen maker over the hot oil to release the bhujia.
15. Fry bhujia on medium heat.
16. Once cooked from the bottom, flip the bhujia and fry until lightly golden and crisp.
17. Remove fried aloo bhujia using a slotted spoon and transfer it onto a tissue paper-lined plate to absorb excess oil. Fry all the bhujia similar way and let them cool completely.
18. Once cooled, break aloo bhujia.
19. Transfer them to a serving plate/bowl and sprinkle with some chaat masala powder. Toss and enjoy!
20. Store aloo bhujia in an airtight container for up to 1 month in an airtight container. Whenever you want to eat, take it in a bowl and enjoy.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MUSIC: Land on the Golden Gate by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Date Published||2021-04-08 14:16:59|