Fruit Custard Recipe (ASMR) – How to make Indian Custard
Fruit custard is delicious, light & flavorful dessert made with creamy custard and assorted fresh fruits. You may also call it a fruit custard salad which is loaded with the goodness of seasonal fruits.
Fruit custard is an easy-to-make, quick, and very simple dessert that requires only 15 minutes of your effective time.
It needs very little preparation like mixing custard powder with milk and chopping fruits. That’s it! And it is made with very basic easily available ingredients like custard powder, milk, sugar, and seasonal fresh fruits.
You simply make the custard by cooking together custard powder, milk, and sugar. Then this chilled creamy custard sauce is mixed with various refreshing fruits. And you get a super yummy, light yet satisfying dessert.
Fruit custard = Dessert Perfection
#fruitcustard #summerrecipe #delicious
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/fruit-custard/
Ingredients For Fruit Custard:
☛ 4 cups milk (preferably whole)
☛ 4 tablespoons vanilla custard powder
☛ 5 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
☛ Mixed fruits (I used banana, kiwi, grapes, pomegranate arils, apple, and mango)
How to make Fruit Custard:
1. In a small bowl, add 1/2 cup milk and 4 tablespoons custard powder.
2. Mix well until combined. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture. Keep it aside.
3. Add 3.5 cups milk to a heavy bottom pan on medium heat.
4. Bring it to a boil for 2-4 times while stirring it occasionally.
5. Once boiled, turn the heat to low, and add sugar.
6. Mix until sugar dissolves completely.
7. Now start adding custard mix 2 tablespoons at a time while stirring continuously.
8. Keep adding and whisking until all the custard mix is used up.
9. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until it becomes slightly thick.
10. To check the consistency, do a nappe test by running a finger through the back of the spoon. If the impression stays exposed, that means custard is cooked. At this point, turn off the heat. It thickens once it cools down. Don’t overcook custard, or else it will turn lumpy.
11. Remove the pan from heat and transfer the custard mixture to a large bowl.
12. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
13. Keep stirring it occasionally to prevent it from forming a milk cream layer on the top.
14. Meanwhile, chop all the fruits you are using and refrigerate them.
15. Cover the bowl and refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
16. Add chilled fruits to chilled custard and mix everything well until combined.
17. Divide fruit custard into serving dishes.
18. Top fruit custard with some more fruits and chopped pistachios.
19. Serve fruit custard chilled.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MUSIC: Land on the Golden Gate by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
|Date Published||2021-04-27 16:42:25|