Cooking With My Son- Epi 8 | Paneer Khurchan | Paneer Recipes | Side Dish for Chapathi | Lunch Combo
Cooking With My Son | Episode 8 | Paneer Khurchan | Easy Paneer Recipes | Side Dish for Chapathi
#CookingWithMySon #Episode8 #PaneerKhurchan #paneer #chapati #Sidedish #homecooking #paneerrecipes #chapathi #recipe #cooking #cuisine #tasty #yummy #lunchcombo #breakfastrecipe
To Make Paneer Khurchan
Paneer – 600 Gms
Green Capsicum – 2 Nos Chopped
Red Capsicum – 2 Nos Chopped
Onion – 3 Nos Finely Chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/314FymX)
Green Chilli – 3 Nos Chopped
Tomato – 4 Nos Chopped
Ghee – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Cumin Seeds – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NTgTMv)
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/31b1Fbm)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Cumin Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Coriander Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Chilli Powder – 4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Garam Masala – 1 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Amchur Powder – 1 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/37kNpix)
Butter (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RlnDoP)
Kasuri Methi (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TRtrYS)
To make the dough
1. To a wide bowl, add atta, salt and water and mix it.
2. Knead the dough and keep it aside. Let it rest for some time.
To make Paneer Kurchan
1. To a pan, add ghee, cumin seeds, onions and saute it till browns.
2. Now add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, and saute for 2 mins.
3. Now add the tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are mushy.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and mix.
5. Add the chopped green capsicum and red capsicum. Cook it for 5 mins.
6. Add some water and let the vegetables cook.
7. Now add the paneer pieces, garam masala, amchur powder and mix it.
8. Add some more water and continue to cook.
9. Add some butter and let it melt.
10. Add the sacuri methi and mix it.
11. Paneer Kurchan is done.
To make the chapati
1. Divide the dough into small balls.
2. Roll it out into chapati.
3. Heat a tawa and cook the chapati.
4. Once the brown spots appear add some ghee.
5. Remove the chapati, once it is cooked.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
|Date Published||2021-04-07 10:30:15|