Paneer ghee roast / Manglore special Paneer ghee roast/ Veg ghee roast / paneer roast recipe
FOR MASALA PASTE:
• ▢2 tbsp coriander seeds
• ▢1 tbsp cumin seeds
• ▢1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
• ▢1 tsp fennel seeds
• ▢ 1 tbsp peppercorn
• ▢2 kashmiri red chilli
• ▢4 dried red chilli
• ▢ small piece of tamarind
• ▢ 4 tbsp lemon juice
• ▢¼ cup water
• 2 tbsp ghee
• ▢200 gram paneer
FOR GHEE ROAST:
• ▢1 tbsp ghee
• ▢1 onion, finely chopped
• ▢1 green chili finely chopped
• ▢1 tsp ginger garlic paste
• ▢few curry leaves
• ▢¼ tsp turmeric
• ▢3 tbsp curd
• salt to taste
• ▢1 tsp jaggery
1. Firstly to prepare masala paste dry roast, Kashmiri red chili, dried red chill, coriander seeds, cumin, methi, fennel, pepper and tamarind.
2. roast on low flame until the spices turn aromatic.
3. transfer the spices into a blender and allow to cool completely.
4. also add lemon juice, ¼ cup water. blend to smooth paste. masala paste is ready, keep aside.
5. in another pan heat ghee and roast cubes paneer.
6. roast on low to medium flame or until it turns golden brown. keep aside.
7. in a same pan heat ghee and add onion, green chili. Curry leaves and ginger garlic paste.
8. saute until onions shrink slightly.
9. add prepared masala, curd, salt and turmeric sauté well.
10. Add water mix well. now add 1 tbsp ghee again stir well cover and cook well for at least 3 minutes or until ghee separates.
11. now add in roasted paneer and cook for a minute and add jaggery. mix well.
12. Cover and cook for one minute.
13. garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy paneer ghee roast with roti or dosa.
|Date Published||2021-02-13 17:02:35|