Mixed Vegetable Soup – Recipe by Archana – Quick & Healthy – Easy to make Vegetarian Soup in Marathi
Healthy Mixed Vegetable Soup is a good mix of vegetables flavored with Garlic & Pepper. This soup is not only nutritious but also very easy to make during Monsoon and Winters! Learn the quick and simple soup recipe from our Chef Archana.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/CYGKAa
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/leIuHL
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/nuXhpb
(Vegetables as per liking)
French Beans, chopped
1 tbsp Rice grains
1/2 tsp Butter
1/2 tsp Garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
2 Veg Seasoning Cubes
Salt to taste
(भाज्या आपल्या आवडीनुसार घेणे)
गाजर, तुकडे करून
फरजबी, तुकडे करून
टोमॅटो, तुकडे करून
कांदा, तुकडे करून
१ tbsp तांदूळ
१/२ tsp बटर
१/२ tsp लसूण
१/२ tsp काळं मिरी पावडर
– First boil all the vegetables along with the rice grains. Then grind everything in a mixer to a smooth puree.
– In a pan, heat some butter. Add crushed garlic and saute for a minute.
– Then add the vegetable puree and some water. Mix everything well.
– Add salt, black pepper powder, seasoning cubes and some butter. Mix everything well.
– Add little water again and let the soup come to a boil.
– Serve with healthy vegetable soup with salads or enjoy by itself.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRuchkarMejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
|Date Published||2015-08-07 05:23:30Z|