When you have no time, make No Cook No Condensed Milk Thandai Kulfi! You'll jump with joy! Holi Hai!
5 minute No-Cook Thandai Kulfi is a super creamy, rich, and delicious frozen treat made with milk, cream, thandai powder, and is gracefully enriched with blossomy flavors like rose, saffron, and kewra water.
NO CONDENSED MILK, NO KHOYA (MAWA), NO COOKING, and yet you get the best tasting creamy and delicious thandai kulfi!
This irresistible thandai kulfi has perfect chewy and creamy and rich textures. Making quick and delicious thandai kulfi at home is totally a breeze.
You’ll only need a blender, and 10 minutes of your effective time to relish this creamy dreamy frozen treat. Easy, isn’t it?
This is a no-labor no-sweat thandai kulfi. With this recipe, you don’t need to stand for hours in the kitchen to reduce the milk mixture. I made this entire no-cook cook version of thandai kulfi, where you use thandai powder mix which is ready in 5 minutes.
#kulfi #thandai #holirecipe
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/thandai-kulfi/
For No Cook Thandai Kulfi:
☛ 1 1/2 cups full-fat or whole milk
☛ 1 cup whipping cream (you can also use regular milk cream)
☛ 3 large bread slices (use any bread you like, I used whole grain)
☛ 1/2 cup sugar
☛ 1/2 cup thandai powder
☛ 8-10 saffron strands soaked in 2 tablespoons warm milk
☛ 1 teaspoon kewra water, (optional but recommended)
☛ 1 tablespoon dried rose petals
☛ 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
☛ Thandai Powder
☛ Dried rose petals
☛ Saffron strands
How To Make Thandai Kulfi:
1. Roughly chop bread slices and keep them aside.
2. Add milk, thandai powder, cream, sugar, saffron-soaked milk, kewra water, dried rose petals, chopped bread pieces, and chopped pistachios to a blender jar.
3. Blend everything well until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour thandai kulfi mix into kulfi molds.
5. Close the kulfi molds with the lid.
6. Alternatively, you can also use popsicle molds/disposable plastic or thick paper cups/foil cups or regular freezer-safe cups. Pour thandai kulfi mix into cups.
7. Wrap with silver foil, insert ice cream stick.
8. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
9. Once the kulfi is well set, dip the molds into warm water, or keep them under running water for easy demolding. (You can also rub the molds between palms for a minute.)
10. Prise the kulfi out with the help of a knife. Kulfi will slide off easily.
11. To remove kulfi from disposable cups, cut the paper or foil cups. This way kulfi comes out easily.
12. Garnish thandai kulfi with dried rose petals, thandai powder, and saffron.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|Date Published||2021-03-26 15:42:22|