Peanut Date Roll – Makar Sankranti Special Recipe – No Cook, Sugar-Free, Vegan & Gluten-Free Dessert
This healthy and delicious Peanut Date Roll recipe makes a show-stopper dessert for any festive celebration like Makar Sankranti, Holi, or Easter. These beautiful-looking rolls don’t only look appealing, but also taste just like exorbitant gourmet treats.
These bite-size presentable goodies are no-cook, eggless, and refined sugar-free. You’ll only need 2 main and 3 optional ingredients to make this adorable dessert. Plus, it gets ready in just 20 minutes.
You can serve it as a dessert bar or a candy. They are so full of energy, so they can also serve them as energy bites or after-school snacks.
#peanutdateroll #recipevideo #sweetsnacks #healthysnack
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
Step-by-step recipe: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/peanut-date-roll/
Yields: 18 rolls
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients For Peanut Date Roll
☛ 1 cup roasted peanuts, I am using salted
☛ 17-18 soft dates
☛ 3-4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
☛ 200 grams melted dark chocolate
☛ 1-2 tablespoons edible dried rose petals, crushed
How to Make Peanut Date Roll
1. I am using roasted salted peanuts, but you can also use raw peanuts. Just dry roast them in a heavy-bottomed pan/microwave/oven/air-fryer until toasty before using.
2. Add peanuts to a blender, or food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Remove the pits, add about 10 dates and blend again. Now, check the consistency and add the 7-8 dates (or as needed) to get a smooth dough. I used about 18 dates altogether. Blend again until it comes together like a soft and smooth dough. The reason to add dates in two portions is that sometimes dates are too soft and sticky. Thus, the dough turns out sticky and hard to roll if we add more than the required amount. TIP: At this point, you can also add cardamom or cinnamon powder.
3. Transfer the dough to a rolling surface and shape it into a log. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on the working surface and roll the log on it to coat evenly well with seeds.
4. Now, leave about 1 cm from the edges and start pressing the center using a back of a wooden spoon/chopstick to get a canal shape. It should be about 1/2 cm deep. Check the video for clear instructions.
5. Wrap it in parchment paper or a cling wrap, and chill for 1 hour or until firm. Once chilled, remove the log from the refrigerator. Fill the canal with melted dark or milk chocolate. Smoothen the top with a knife and sprinkle with crushed edible dried rose petals. Chill it again for about 30 minutes, or until the chocolate is firm.
6. Using a sharp knife, cut the log into about 1 cm thick slices. The peanut date roll is ready, serve it chilled. Keep the log in the refrigerator.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends.
Soundtrack – https://www.bensound.com/free-music-for-videos
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|Date Published||2023-01-13 15:17:29|