Gobi Manchurian or Cauliflower Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where golden & crispy fried cauliflower florets are tossed in a sweet and spicy Manchurian sauce.
It tastes great when served as an appetizer or snack. It can also be served as a side dish with fried rice/noodles when made with gravy.
Gobi Manchurian would be one of the most delicious Indo-Chinese recipes ever. This finger-licking Gobi Manchurian dish is all about Indianizing Chinese manch or manchurian dishes to take it to the next level of yumminess. This extravagant Indo-Chinese dish is assured to hoist up your taste glands with its amazing taste and textures.
Imagine yourself digging into a delectable platter filled with aromas of sizzling and crispy golden cauliflower florets coated in a spicy and sweet sauce. Mouthwatering, isn’t it? This dish of Gobi Manchurian or cauliflower manchurian is all about deliciousness and deliciousness.
Gobi Manchurian is the dreamy wedlock of crispy fried cauliflower florets and the palatable manchurian sauce.
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
#indianfood #streetfood #gobimanchurian
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: https://mygingergarlickitchen.com/gobi-manchurian-recipe/
For Gobi Manchurian:
☛ 500 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
☛ Water, as needed
☛ 1 teaspoon salt
☛ 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
☛ 3/4 cup + 3 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons cornflour
☛ 1/2 teaspoon + 1/2 teas black pepper powder
☛ 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder
☛ Oil for deep frying + 2 tablespoons
☛ 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
☛ 1 tablespoon ginger (chopped)
☛ 3 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
☛ 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
☛ 1 small-sized onion, chopped
☛ 1/2 cup sliced spring onions + 2 tablespoons
☛ 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
☛ 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
☛ 2 tablespoons soy sauce
☛ 2 tablespoons red chili sauce
☛ 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
☛ Salt to taste
Boil Cauliflower (Gobi):
1. Add hot boiling water to a pan along with 1 teaspoon of salt. Stir well.
2. Add cauliflower florets and mix again. Let them boil for 2 minutes.
3. Cover the pan and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Drain cauliflower florets with a slotted spoon and transfer them to a mixing bowl.
1. Add about 3 tablespoons of cornflour and coat the florets well by shaking the mixing bowl. Once done, keep it aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl add 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup of cornflour, salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder, and whisk.
3. Add water little by little and make a thick and smooth lump-free batter.
Deep Fry Cauliflower (Gobi):
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, dip cauliflower florets in the prepared batter.
2. Drop battered cauliflower florets into the hot oil and fry until they are light golden in color. Do not overcrowd the pan.
3. Drain the fried cauliflower florets onto an absorbent paper towel-lined plate and fry the remaining florets a similar way.
4. Now turn the heat to high and drop fried cauliflower florets into the oil and refry them until they are crisp and golden brown.
5. Remove them on a paper towel lined plate and keep them aside.
Make Manchurian Sauce:
1. Heat oil in a skillet or a wok on high heat.
2. Once hot, add the chopped garlic, chopped ginger, and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Now, add green chili, chopped onion, sliced spring onion, and sauté for 1 minute.
4. After that add chopped cilantro and mix well.
5. Now add red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, and mix well.
6. Add salt to them and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste), and sauté on high heat for a minute.
7. Add 3/4 cup water and boil for 1 minute.
8. Now in a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons of cornflour with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
9. Add cornflour and water mixture and mix well. Cook until sauce thickens.
10. Lastly, add sugar (if using) and mix everything well.
11. Once the sauce is ready, add the fried cauliflower and mix well. Cook for 1 minute on low heat.
12. Turn off the heat and spring onions. Toss well.
13. Transfer gobi manchurian to a serving dish and garnish with spring onion greens.
14. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and serve hot as a snack or a party appetizer.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow Anu.Mggk on Instagram: http://instagram.com/anu.mggk/
|Date Published||2021-02-02 16:45:07|