Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
These delightfully fluffy, moist, and super delicious melt-in-mouth cookies are made with cream cheese, sugar, and flour. They are slightly crispy on the outside and have a soft cake-like texture on the inside.
These addictive cookies come with a delightful combination of excellently sweet and tangy cream cheese flavors with traces of vanilla. Pair them with a glass of milk or cafe mocha!
These are the best ever Cream Cheese Cookies! And if you have never tried cream cheese cookies, then this is high time you try them.
With the addition of cream cheese, you get soft and deliciously chewy cookies. They look like little clouds, and a bite into this cream cheese cookie would magically make you feel like biting into a cloud.
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
#cookies #creamcheesecookies #recipevideo
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: https://mygingergarlickitchen.com/cream-cheese-cookies/
For Cream Cheese Cookies:
☛ 1 3/4 cups (220 g) all-purpose flour
☛ 1/2 cup (115 g) cream cheese, softened
☛ 1/2 cup (115 g) butter, room temperature
☛ 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
☛ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
☛ 1 egg, room temperature
☛ 1/2 teaspoon salt
☛ 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
☛ 1-2 tablespoons of icing sugar for dusting
How to Make Cream Cheese Cookies:
1. In a large bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese using an electric hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
2. Once combined, add the granulated sugar and beat until sugar dissolves and the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. After that, add egg and beat well until combined.
4. Place a sieve over the same bowl and add all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder. Pass it through the sieve into the mixture.
5. Now add vanilla extract to the same bowl.
6. Mix using a spatula until wet and dry ingredients are combined. Make sure to scrape the sides. You will get soft, sticky, and gooey batter.
7. Once the batter is ready, cover the bowl using a cling wrap and chill for 1-2 hours.
8. Pre-heat oven to 375°C/190°F, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
9. After chilling, portion out about 2 tablespoons of the mixture using an ice cream scoop or a spoon.
10. Dampen/dust your hand and roll it into a ball. Similarly, keep making the balls until all the dough is used up.
11. Place the rolled balls on the prepared baking tray approximately 2 inches apart from each other.
12. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are set.
13. Remove baked cookies from the oven and transfer them to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
14. Dust them with icing sugar and enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee.
1. I sifted dry ingredients to get a smooth finish, but that is not compulsory for this recipe. So you can also add dry ingredients directly without sifting.
2. Store them in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.
3. Make sure to measure flour by using a scale, before adding to the wet ingredients. It should be exactly 220 grams. If you don’t have a scale, then fill the cup with flour and level it up using a knife.
4. The dough will be sticky and might be a bit hard to roll. So for ease of rolling either dust your hands with some dry flour or dampen them with some water before rolling. You may need to dust/dampen quite often.
5. They taste great when dusted with icing sugar, but they are not overly sweet so you can also drizzle them up with some melted chocolate. Or frost them with a sugar glaze.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
Also, do hit the bell icon. If you hit the bell icon, you will be the first one to receive the notification about all my new video uploads. Happy cooking. Thanks for watching. 😊
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow Anu.Mggk on Instagram: http://instagram.com/anu.mggk/
|Date Published||2020-12-18 14:42:36|