Almond Soup | Mallika Badrinath Recipes
Learn how to make Almond Soup Recipe at home in a healthier Way. For more tasty recipes, Subscribe http://goo.gl/9LRFtM.
Almond Soup (Appetizer)
Almonds (Blanched) – 20 no.s
Potatoes – 1 small
Turnip/Khol-Khol – 1
Butter – 1 Tblsp
Milk – 1 1/2 Cups
Green Chilli – 1
Sugar – 1 Tsp
Salt – As Required
Corn Flour – 1 Tblsp
Pepper Powder – As Required.
1. Grind half of the almonds to smooth paste. Slice and dry roast rest of them.
2. Scrape and cut potato, turnip to small pieces.
3. Heat butter in a pressure pan, add vegetables and fry for 1 or 2 minutes. Pour enough water and milk to cover it. Add a green chilli and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
4. Discard the chilli and grind to smooth paste.
5. Add ground almonds, enough water and rest of the milk.
6. Heat well, stirring constantly. Add salt, little sugar, white pepper powder, little cornflour which is mixed with water to a paste.
7. Stir well till it gets a shine. Do not allow to boil.
8. Serve hot with roasted almonds on top.
|Date Published||2016-05-12 07:53:26Z|