Instant Jalebi | Easy Gujarati Special Recipes | Indian Street Food | Crispy & Juicy Jalebi | Sweet
Instant Jalebi Recipe | Easy Gujarati Special Recipes | Indian Street Food | Crispy & Juicy jalebi | Sweet | Mithai | Homemade Crunchy Jalebi
#jalebi #InstantJalebi #IndianStreetFood #GujaratiSpecialRecipes #jilebi #crispyandjuicyjalebi #indiansweets #homecooking
To Make Sugar Syrup
Sugar – 2 Cups
Water – 1 Cup
Cardamom – 2 Cloves
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
To Make Jalebi
Maida – 1 Cup
Pinch Of Baking Powder
Pinch Of Colour Powder
Curd – 2 Tbsp
1. To a saucepan, add sugar and water.
2. Once the sugar is disssolved, add caradamom, lemon juice and saffron.
3. Boil for 5 mins on medium low flame. Keep it aside.
4. To a bowl, add maida, baking powder, food powder, and mix it.
5. Add curd and gradually add water to mix the batter.
6. Pour the batter into a piping bag and secure it tightly.
7. Heat oil in a wide pan for deep frying.
8. Maintain the temperature in medium low flame, and squeeze the batter in a circular motion.
9. Once the jelabi is fried, dip it in the sugar syrup.
10. Once the syrup is absorbed, take it out and keep it aside.
11. Hot sweet jelabi is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
|Date Published||2021-04-26 08:30:15|