Crispy Corn Cheese Balls | Party Snack Recipes | Kids Recipes | Veg Starter Recipes | Corn Recipes
Corn Cheese Balls | Party Snack Recipe | Kids Recipes | Crispy Cheese Balls | Corn Recipes
#CornCheeseBalls #PartySnackRecipe #kidssnacks #cornrecipes #crispycheeseballs #vegstaarter #Homecooking #snackreipes #kidssnackrecipe #mozzarellacheese
How to make Bread Crumbs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZQ_dLfqlFg
Cooked Corn Kernels – 1 1/4 Cup
Boiled Potato – 2 Nos
Mozzarella Cheese – 100 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/2OdsBBQ)
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Green Chilli – 2 Nos Finely Chopped
Ginger Finely Chopped
Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Pepper (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Corn Flour – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2NVF6SC)
Homemade Bread Crumbs (Buy: https://amzn.to/2u5YJAB)
Oil For Deep Frying (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. To a mixer add cooked sweetcorn kernels and pulse it.
2. Grate the boiled potatoes and cheese and keep it aside.
3. To a large bowl, add grated potatoes, pulsed corn kernels, corn kernels, cheese, onions, green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves, salt, pepper, corn flour and bread crumbs.
4. Mix everything well and knead well.
5. Make small balls out of the mixture.
6. Make a corn flour slurry.
7. Dip the corn balls in the slurry and roll it in the bread crumbs.
8. Refridgerate the balls for 15 mins.
9. Heat oil in a kadaai, and drop the corn balls.
10. Fry the balls until they are golden brown in colour.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
|Date Published||2020-12-23 12:32:14|