Cooking With My Son – Epi 6 | Coffee shake | Chocolate shake | Summer Drinks | Milkshake Recipes
Cooking With My Son | Episode 6 | Milkshake 2 Ways | Coffee Milkshake | Chocolate Milkshake | Summer Drinks
#CookingWithMySon #Episode6 #Milkshake2Ways #CoffeeMilkshake #ChocolateMilkshake #Homecooking #summerdrinks #icecream #milkshake #tasty #yummy #refreshing #coffee #chocolate #coldcoffee
To Make Coffee Milkshake
Instant Coffee Powder – 2 Tsp
Sugar – 2 Tsp
Vanilla Ice Cream
To Make Chocolate Milkshake
Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Syrup – 1 Tbsp
1. To small bowl add coffee and sugar.
2. Dissolve this with some hot water.
3. To a mixer jar, add ice cubes, coffee mixture, vanilla icecream, milk and blend it.
4. For serving, place a scoop of vanilla icecream in the glass and top it off with the coffee milkshake.
1. To the blender, add ice cubes, chocolate icecream, milk and chocolate syrup.
2. Blend this mixture well.
3. For serving, pour some chocolate syrup over the side of the glass and then pour the blended the chocolate milkshake.
4. Icy chocolate milkshake is served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
|Date Published||2021-03-24 09:30:16|