3 Party Snacks Ideas For New Year |Cheese Vegetable Nachos |Masala Fried Potato |No Fire Party Snack
3 Different Party Snacks Ideas For New Year | Cheese Vegetable Nachos | Masala Fried Potato | No Fire Party Snacks
#CheesyVegetableNachos #VegNachos #snacks #homecooking #cheesynachos #nachos #MasalaFriedPotato #AlooFry #Spicypotatofry #potatofry #homecookingshow #potato #potatorecipes #newyearpartysnacks #partysnacks #housepartysnacks #nofirecooking #cookingwithoutfire #noflamecooking #kidssnacks #easysnacks #quicksnacks
Cheese Vegetable Nachos
Mozzarella Cheese – 200 Gms (Buy: https://amzn.to/2OdsBBQ)
Chopped Green Capsicum
Chopped Red Capsicum
Cooked Sweet Corn – 1 Cup
Black Olives (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vmWFV4)
Italian Seasoning – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3aD8czG)
Chilli Flakes – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/30Nrv4W)
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Salt – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Tomato Ketchup – 1 1/2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/31aRpQ7)
1. Grate the Mozzarella cheese and keep it aside.
2. To a bowl, add green capsicum, red capsicum, cooked corn, black olives, green olives, grated mozzarella cheese, italian seasoning, Chilli flakes, pepper, and salt.
3. Mix everything together.
4. Now add tomato ketchup and mix again.
5. On a plate, start placing the Nacho chips and spread it evenly.
6. Add the topping generouly over the nacho chips.
7. Place this plate over a pan and cover the pan.
8. On low flame, let is cook for about 15 – 20 mins.
9. Cheesy stringy vegetable nachos is ready.
Masala Fried Potato
To Make Masala Mix
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/314FymX)
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Coriander Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Besan Flour – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38NxNUP)
Rice Flour – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/37UEVyI)
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick slices.
2. Put them in water to avoid browning.
3. Boil some water and salt to it. Now add the potato slices to it.
5. Cook the sliced potatoes for about 15 mins.
4. In a bowl, take ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, besan flour and rice flour.
5. Mix them into a paste adding little water at a time.
6. Now dip the cooked potato slices in the masala mix and keep it aside.
7. To a wide pan, add enough oil to shallow fry the potato slices.
8. Place the potato slices in the oil carefully.
9. Fry them until they are golden brown on both sides.
10. Finally fry some curry leaves in the oil and garnish the fried potatos.
5 PARTY SNACKS | NO FIRE COOKING | Cooking Without Fire
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 Tsp
Roasted Peanuts – 1 Cup
Onion – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Green Chilli – 1 No. Chopped
Salt – 1/4 Tsp
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Carrot – 1 No. Grated
Cucumber – 1/2 No. Grated
Mayonnaise – 2 Tbsp
Salt – 1/4 Tsp
Tomato – 3 Nos Deseeded & Chopped
Garlic – 2 Nos Finely Chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
|Date Published||2020-12-28 11:30:11|