Oats Stuffed Bell peppers | Oats Manchurian | Oats Recipes | Quaker India | Cooking Addiction Goa.
Quaker (India) had sent me their newly launched flavour mix pack. The product packaging was really good. each packet consist of 3 Sachet of homestyle masala and 1 Sachet of tangy Tomato so now this flavour mix will add more flavour and taste to your boring oats preparation. I tried two recipes (Oats Stuffed bell peppers & Oats Manchurian) using each of these masalas and the final dishes were amazing. For now this product is only available online through BigBasket.
Recipe link: https://youtu.be/eB5VeHsjisE
Oats Stuffed Bell peppers
Ingredients & Quantity
Bell peppers (yellow,red,green) – 6 No’s
Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp
Spring onion bulbs (Chopped) – 5
Garlic (Chopped) – 10 cloves
Tomato (chopped) – 2 nos
Carrots (grated) – 2 nos
Button mushrooms (chopped) – 6 No’s
Green Peas – 50 gms
Green zucchini (chopped) – 1 no
Parsley for garnish
Oats – 50 gms
Homestyle masala (included in the pack) – 1 sachet
Cheddar cheese (grated) – 25 GM’s
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1) wash and Cut all the vegetables and keep ready.
2) Heat olive oil in a vessel.
3) Add spring onion bulbs and fry for few mins. add in all the vegetables one by one and mix well.
4) cook for few mins till the veggies leave out moisture.
5) Add salt, Homestyle masala & oats, mix well and cook for 10 mins on medium heat stirring constantly.
6) Preheat the oven to 175°c
7) Wash and cut the top part of the bell pepper and discard the seeds and remove the white flashy part as well.
8) take a baking try and align the bell peppers on the tray.
9) Drizzle olive oil on the Bell peppers.
10) Stuff the bell peppers with the prepared oats mixture.
11) top it up with grated Cheddar cheese.
12) Bake for 30 mins till the bell peppers are cooked. enjoy
Ingredients & Quantity (For Manchurian balls)
Oats – 200 gms
onions (Chopped) – 2 nos
Capsicum (chopped) – 2 nos
Ginger (Minced) – 1/4 inch
Garlic (chopped) – 15 cloves
Green chilli (Chopped) – 1
Carrots (grated) – 2 nos
Cabbage (grated) – 1 small
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to Taste (1/4 tsp)
Tangy Tomato powder (Included in the pack) – 1 sachet
water as needed
Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
Garlic (Chopped) – 15 cloves
Onions (wedges) – 2 nos
Capsicum (diced) – 1 nos
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Red chilli Sauce – 2 tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 3 tbsps
Water as required
Chopped spring onion green for garnish
1) In bowl add Oats, onions, Ginger, garlic, green chillies, capsicum, carrots, cabbage, season with salt & pepper powder, tangy tomato powder, mix well
2) Once everything is mixed well add enough water to combine all the ingredients together keep aside for 5 mins.
3) once the mixture got good binding consistency roll them into small balls.
4) once you have rolled them into balls let it sit for around 5 mins before deep frying.
5) Now deep fry the balls in hot oil.
6) fry till the Manchurian balls are nice & crispy and they have a nice golden color
7) Remove & keep them aside
For Manchurian sauce
1) Heat a pan add oil, garlic, onions, capsicum, saute for around 2 mins
2) Add Soy Sauce, chilli sauce, tomato Ketchup mix well
3) If sauce is too thick add little water.
4) now add fried Manchurian balls into the sauce and mix well so that the sauce coats the Manchurian balls well.
5) Garnish with some chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.
6) these both are innovative recipes with oats hope you guys try it and enjoy it.
#Oatsstuffedbellpeppers #oatsmanchurian #CookingAddiction #Goa #Goancooking #IndianCookery #goanrecipes #yummy #tasty #lestengonsalves #indianfood #oatsrecipes #howtoprepareoats #youtuber #foodblogger #goanyoutuber #youtubecreators #foodie #foods #foodgasm #foodporn #foodchannel #culinary
If your’ll liked this video kindly subscribe my channel and also hit that bell icon to get notified, if your’ll have any questions and suggestions kindly comment below, till then i will see your’ll next time, thank you.
For more updates like my facebook page
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on Google plus
Subscribe me on youtube
|Date Published||2021-04-18 15:45:27|