schezwan fried rice / how to make schezwan fried rice / Restaurant style schezwan fried rice
schezwan sauce recipe : https://youtu.be/cCizzjTw8Ns
1 cup basmati rice
Oil – 3 tbsp
4 pods garlic finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
¼ cup spring onions
¼ cup cabbage finely chopped
1 carrot finely chopped
4 French beans finely chopped
¼ cup green bell pepper finely chopped
¼ cup yellow bell pepper finely chopped
¼ cup Red bell pepper finely chopped
1 tsp vinegar
4 tbsp schezwan sauce or as required
Salt to taste
1. Wash rice and soak for 30 mins. Bring required water to a boil.
2. When the water begins to boil rapidly, then add rice and 1 tsp oil and salt. Cook on a medium high flame.
3. Rice is firm but fully cooked. Make sure rice is not over cooked.
4. When the rice is cooked, drain it to a colander.
5. allow the cooked rice cools completely.
6. Pour oil to a pan. fry garlic till they smell good.
7. Next add onions and spring onion whites and fry until golden.
8. On a high flame, fry cabbage, carrots, beans & capsicum until half cooked yet crunchy.
9. Next add Schezwan sauce, vinegar and salt, cooled rice and spring onion greens.
10. Mix and stir fry schezwan rice for 3 minutes. Taste test and adjust salt and spice if needed.
11. Serve schezwan fried rice hot.
|Date Published||2021-01-11 17:27:42|