Kerala special Sweet banana chips / Ripe nendran banana chips/ Nendran pazham chips / Banana chips
• 3 nos Ripe nendran banana
• Coconut oil as needed to deep fry
1. Slit the edges and peel off the skin. Repeat to finish.
2. Cut into thin slices…as thin as possible. Don’t use a slicer for ripe banana as it may stick and the slices will not come perfect so use a knife.
3. Heat coconut oil, add the slices in batches. Fry in medium high flame.
4. Flip over and fry until reddish brown (should be crisp).Drain and add next batch.
5. Cool down then store in airtight container.
|Date Published||2021-01-19 17:18:43|