Capsicum masala/Spicy Green Bell Pepper Masala/Kudai Milagai Masala/குடை மிளகாய் மசாலா
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a sauce pan.
2. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds
3. Add 1 tsp Cumin seeds
4. Add fresh curry leaves, allow them to crackle
5. Now, add chopped onions, and salt (which helps the onions to cook faster)
6. When the onions are slightly cooked add ginger – garlic paste.
7. When the onions are lightly sauted, add bell pepper.
8. When the Bell pepper is slightly cooked, add 1 tsp of coriander powder. 1 tsp of Garam masala powder, chilli pwd according to your taste, 2 tbsp of coconut powder. Mix Well and cover with lid and cook on very low flame.
9. After 10 mins of slow cooking, the capsicum (bell pepper) looks great and your dish is ready.
10. garnish it with Spring Onion.
11. Serve with Chapati, phulka, or Rice
|Date Published||2018-02-02 04:04:12Z|